At Cascade we believe deliberate recognition is a sign of a great employer. And when a great employer gets recognized for being outstanding, we’d like to take a moment to congratulate them!
For the last 20 years, Oregon Business has completed a survey process for the 100 Best Companies in Oregon. Four years ago they added a survey of the nonprofit sector. This year 169 nonprofits statewide participated, with nearly 5,000 employees and volunteers taking the survey.
We couldn’t help but notice that some Cascade Members made the list. It takes a lot of work and dedication to make a great workplace, and we congratulate the following organizations for their success!
For large organizations (more than 50 employees):
- Cascade Health Solutions is at #22. Cascade Health Solutions provides services for home health, hospice, occupational medicine and community wellness.
- Partnerships in Community Living is #23. They are dedicated to providing services to people with developmental disabilities in their homes and jobs.
- Family Building Blocks is #28. Family Building Blocks is a Salem relief nursery providing early-childhood and therapeutic family support services.
For small organizations (less than 20 employees):
- Western Rivers Conservatory is #4. Western Rivers is dedicated to conservation of river ecosystems through land acquisition
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul is #10. They provide emergency food, rent and utility assistance.